Half Day in Solo

It was sunny morning. My aunt asked me to accompany her to go to Solo. I didn't have any plan at that time, so I agreed to accompany her. We decided to go by train. From the schedule, we knew that the second train was at nine. So, we prepared the things that we needed and we were ready to go.

We left home at eight. We went to Lempuyangan Station by motorcycle. First, we parked the motorcycle at the parking lot near the station. Then, we entered the gate and bought two tickets of Pramex. When the train came, we soon got in the train and looked for the seat. I was so happy at that time. I can see beautiful view along the way. About one hour later, we arrived at Balapan Station. We got off and looked for a pedicab to bring us to Pasar Beteng. We did shopping there. We bought some pieces of clothe.

After shopping, we ate meet ball near the market. Then, we hunted for "oleh-oleh" by pedicab. At five or six, we went back to Balapan Station and bought two tickets to go home. After the train came, we got in it and came to Jogja again.

3 Response to "Half Day in Solo"

  1. niayu risma says:
    May 1, 2010 at 6:25 AM

    Hi, Nana, nice to see you..
    It's me risma, your teacher of past narrative.


    Well, nice trip to Solo with your aunt..

    Oh, yeah, about your writing, I see that you tend to tell the process to go to Sole, the way to Solo especially in the train at the middle of the paragraph.
    Well, that's not bad because it's also a part of past activities.

    And there are some note for you that I have pointed on:

    1. "I can see beautiful view along the way."
    Just replace "can" to # could@ because it's past, right.

    2. "some pieces of clothe".
    Well, I think you just missed the end "s" for "clothe" (should be #clothes#)

    3. "oleh-oleh"
    Maybe, I can help you to find the term. How about if it is " gift, handicraft, or souvenirs". Well, maybe there are more alternative lists besides those...

    Well, I think that's all from me..
    and if you still have many questions, just leave that in my blog..
    Okay, nana.. bye..bye..bye...

  2. niayu risma says:
    May 1, 2010 at 6:25 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. nana nini says:
    May 9, 2010 at 9:28 PM

    hi ms.risma :)
    nice to see you,ehe..

    yeap, i know my mistakes then...
    umm... for the 2nd point, I mean "kain". so... it should be "cloth" right? ehehe...

    well, thank you so much for giving some comments on my blog, see yaaaa :D