My Dreams

I have a lot of dreams over my lifetime, but there are three things I would really like to bring those into being : becoming an English lecturer, getting scholarship, and building a kindergarten.

To become an English lecturer, I would need four years of university to obtain my education degree. Then, I want to continue my study of master degree. I would be very glad if I can get scholarship for that, especially to study abroad. I know it is not easy to get it. I realize I have to study hard and be active in searching information about it. I also need practice a lot to become a good English lecturer.

I do hope I will be successful so I can arrange to build a kindergarten. I will make this kindergarten to be fun, interesting, and facilitated. The reason why I want to build a kindergarten is because I love kids and also kindergarten is good for the development of a child. I hope that there will be a lot of parents who send their children to the kindergarten.
Actually, there are still lots of my desires, like travelling around the world, visiting beautiful places in the world, and married with someone whom I love so much. I also want to make my family more prosperous and live happily. In the future, I want to have a beautiful and unique house.

I like the words " No dream too big to have, no beginning too small to do". Therefore, to make my dreams come true, I will study hard, work seriously, and make connection with lots of people. By doing these and praying always, I believe I can make the best for my life.

3 Response to "My Dreams"

  1. Paskalis says:
    April 15, 2010 at 12:12 PM

    where are the "i am going to" na? well, it's a nice post, soooooooooo nice :p

  2. Phita says:
    April 15, 2010 at 12:32 PM

    you want to build a kindergarten??? WOW...what a lovely dream... ^^
    i'll send my kid to your kindergarten.. hihihihii...

    nice post na...^^

  3. nana nini says:
    April 15, 2010 at 12:39 PM

    @kesh : hoaaaa... I don't know why I didn't write that and I prefer to write a lot of "will"....
    thanks paasss ;)

    @phita : eheee... yeah, I want to do that, hehe...
    you'll be a good mom if you send your kid to my kindergarten (Amen..)
    ehehe..

    thanks phitaa :)