Watching My Watch

Have you ever looked at me closely? If yes, you must know that there is something on my wrist. Is it bracelet? Of course not. It is a watch circling on my left wrist. This is one of my favorite things. My aunt gave it to me because my previous watch had broken. I was very happy at that time. Almost every time I go out I always wear this watch. It helps me to know the time easily, especially when I'm riding the motorcycle, so I don't need to take over my self-phone and look at it.


My watch is quite simple. It has three hands, they are two minute hands and a second hand. The two minute hands have different lengths, one of them is longer than the other. The second hand sounds very soft like "tic..tic..tic.." when it moves around. There are two double-vertical-short lines indicate figures 12 and 6, and ten short lines indicate the other figures. There are also big figures of 9 - on the left side and 3 - on the right side near by the stripes.

The main part of this watch is in rectangular-shaped. It is made of metal and stainless steel backing. It's covered by glass on the top side. It also has dark-brown
watchband which is made of artificial leather. If you rub on the top side of this watchband, it is quite rough, but the other side is softer. It's nice and simple, right?


6 Response to "Watching My Watch"

  1. astinastin says:
    February 18, 2010 at 11:28 AM

    nana, u must add "a" between has and dark brown. (in my opinion)..
    but u're a good writer :))
    Ganbatte ^^

  2. Lucia Nino Widiasmoro Dewati says:
    February 18, 2010 at 12:04 PM

    Hahahahaaa~~~

    Did you said, "tangan seorang lelaki?"

    hahahhaaa~~

    Nice Post buuu~~
    Ur second paragraph. .4th Line. .
    ====> almost everytime . . .

    I think It would sound nice if you add word "when". . .

    hahaha. . .

    Well, It's only my opinion. . .

    Please, comment me back. .!!
    hehehe

    See u

  3. nana nini says:
    February 18, 2010 at 8:01 PM

    @astin : ahaaa. you're right!
    yeaaap! thanks so much astin :)

    @nino : hahaha. LOL!
    oooo.. i see.. yeaah. thanks so much :)
    ok! see yaa :)

  4. Soniiia says:
    February 19, 2010 at 10:16 AM

    nice posting nana nene nini nono nunu^^

    hahahahahh :D

  5. nana nini says:
    February 20, 2010 at 10:06 PM

    ahaaa, thanks soniaa :)

  6. GabRieeL says:
    February 24, 2010 at 12:58 PM

    hahahaaaa... i don't believe that your watch is your favorite thing.. Before I thought that u will tell your mobile phone or others.. hehe
    nice posting nana..